Create a beautiful, natural-looking tan and rejuvenate your skin!
VersaSpa® Spray Tan System provides a premium in-salon spray tanning experience with 2 spray nozzles for even, full-body coverage. The open spray tan booth provides a comfortably heated environment and an easy and relaxing experience, resulting in a beautiful, professional spray tan.
VersaSpa Spray Tan
Single Session $35
3 Spray Package $85
VIP Unlimited $79.99/month
We Also Carry VersaSpa Products for Self-Tanning at Home!
Go beyond tan with VersaSpa’s unique combination of rejuvenating skincare and tanning technology. Only VersaSpa delivers a daily regimen of self-tanning spray and lotion products infused with green & brown marine algae to detoxify, firm, and hydrate skin for a beautiful tan.
• Gluten Free • Paraben Free • Cruelty Free • Non-Comedogenic
Custom Airbrush Spray Tan
Before Your VersaSpa or
Custom Airbrush Session:
* If possible, exfoliate before your treatment to remove dry, flaky skin that causes uneven tanning. Dead skin cells absorb more color in some areas and prevent the application of color to the fresh skin beneath.
* Skin should be clean and ideally freshly shaven. If you plan on waxing, be sure to wax before you VersaSpa/Custom Airbrush Session. Waxing will remove your tan.
* Remove all make up and any lotion that has been applied in the last few hours before your treatment.
* Wear loose fitting clothing and flip flops. Tight clothes can rub off the DHA bronzer.
After You Versa Spa/Custom Airbrush Session:
* Do not shower, get sweaty or wet for at least 6 hours after your VersaSpa/Custom Airbrush Session.
* Do not scrub, rub, or exfoliate your skin when showering. Your color will fade quickly.
* Avoid swimming in chlorinated water. Chlorine is a bleach and will fade your color.
* After your first shower, begin applying a Tan Extending Moisturizer to help maintain a healthy glow and to extend the life of your spray tan. These products contain a small amount of DHA to replace the bronzer that is lost each day as your spray tan fades.
* When you shower or bathe, avoid scrubbing your skin. Use a mild bar soap like Dove or Caress. Harsh soaps will cause you to lose your color faster. Body wash works great! Pat yourself dry with a towel rather than rubbing.